Workbook: 1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies – Excel file of the top public listed companies in the US, UK, Canada & Australia
Browse, filter, and use data easily on the top companies in Anglo-Saxon countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada & Australia
欧洲杯投注This ultimate Excel workbook includes lists of the top public listed companies by market capitalization of Anglo-Saxon countries and related information. Companies and their related data can be browsed and filtered very easily for your specific purposes: grouping by sectors, ranking by market capitalization, sorting websites, etc.
This Excel workbook contains four spreadsheets with key data of 1280 top companies from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Obtain four best-selling spreadsheets in a single file for the price of $39.90, instead of $54.60 if you purchase each document separately, and save $14.70!
Included in the 1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies – Excel Workbook:
Benefits of using this workbook on the 1280 top Anglo-Saxon companies
- Quickly browse and filter the companies’ information in a single convenient workbook for multiple purposes, including:
- searching and filtering companies for informed lead generation
- corporate benchmarking
- retrieving insights for investment
- reaching websites and online information about each company
- Keep all the information on each company readily available on your computer at any time, even offline.
- Use this database of companies directly and easily in other applications and programs thanks to a standard Excel file.
- Save tens of hours of companies’ data search, collection and formatting in one cheap and convenient Excel workbook!
To let you know exactly what the 1280 Top Anglo-Saxon Companies spreadsheet contains, you can here download a sample. This extract includes the first 10 companies for each country with all the data available for these companies, together with the explanatory notes of the description spreadsheet. For more information about each column data, please see below.
Spreadsheets columns data
▪ The “Top 500 US Companies” spreadsheet contains the top 500 publicly listed American companies. They are quoted either on the Nasdaq or the New York Stock Exchange and are constituents of the S&P500 Index. Five companies are referenced twice in this spreadsheet, as they have two types of shares listed, namely, Alphabet Inc (Google), Discovery Inc., Fox Corporation, News Corp. and Under Armour. All data included in this spreadsheet is retrieved as of Friday, September 27, 2019
▪ The “Top 350 UK Companies欧洲杯投注” spreadsheet contains the Top 350 publicly listed companies on the London Stock Exchange. The top 100 largest companies by market capitalization form the FTSE 100 index, and the following 250 form the FTSE 250 index. Together, they form the FTSE 350 index, which regroups the top 350 largest companies by market capitalization quoted on the London Stock Exchange. All data included in this spreadsheet is retrieved as of Friday, October 18, 2019.
▪ The “Top 230 Canadian Companies” spreadsheet contains the top 230 publicly listed Canadian companies. They are quoted on the Toronto Stock Exchange and are constituents of the S&P/TSX Composite Index. All data included in this spreadsheet is retrieved as of Friday, November 22, 2019.
▪ The “Top 200 Australian Companies” spreadsheet contains the top 200 publicly listed Australian companies. They are quoted on the Australian Securities Exchange and are constituents of the S&P/ASX 200 Index. All data included in this spreadsheet is retrieved as of Friday, November 22, 2019.
欧洲杯投注Here are the details of the data included in each column of the file’s spreadsheets. Each column can be sorted and filtered according to the data it contains through the filter button present in the right of the columns headings cells.
欧洲杯投注Official company name. In these cells are also detailed the two types of shares of the five US companies with dual securities.
Main sector of the company, according to the Global Industry Classification Standard for sectors. Note that this information is not available for UK companies.
▪ industry / Sub-industry
Main sub-industry or sub-industries of the company for US companies, according to the Global Industry Classification Standard for sub-industries. Main industry or industries of the company for the UK, Canadian and Australian companies.
URL of the company’s main corporate website with a direct link.
Year of the foundation of the company. Some companies have another year in parenthesis: the main year then marks the founding of this daughter company while the year of the founding of the mother company is displayed in parenthesis. “N/A”: not available at the time of the creation of this spreadsheet.
欧洲杯投注Location of the company’s main headquarters.
▪ Market Cap.
Market capitalization of the company in Billion US $ for US Companies, as of effective close on Friday, September 27, 2019. Companies with two securities quoted may present a discrepancy between their valuation according to each security.
Market capitalization in Million British Pounds, Canadian Dollars, and Australian Dollars for UK, Canadian and Australian companies respectively; retrieved as of Friday, October 18, 2019, for UK companies and Friday, November 22, 2019, for Canadian and Australian companies.
欧洲杯投注Stock symbol of the company.
▪ Stock info
欧洲杯投注URL of the company’s security information with direct link to the website of the stock exchange on which it is listed: New York Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, CBOE, London Stock Exchange, Toronto Stock Exchange, Australian Securities Exchange.
▪ Wikipedia Page URL
欧洲杯投注URL with direct link to the company’s main page on Wikipedia. “N/A”: not available at the time of the creation of this spreadsheet.
欧洲杯投注Succinct description of the company’s activities, retrieved from the introduction of the Wikipedia page of the company. “N/A”: not available at the time of the creation of this spreadsheet.
Extra Information available for US companies
▪ Date first added
欧洲杯投注Date of the first inclusion of the company as a constituent of the S&P 500 index, when available.
▪ Dow Jones
欧洲杯投注All the companies included are constituents of the S&P 500 index; companies that are also a constituent of the Dow Jones Industrial Average index are signaled in this column with a tick.
▪ SEC filings
欧洲杯投注Link to the company’s filings on the Securities Exchange Commission website.
欧洲杯投注Central Index Key number given by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. This number is used to identify a company’s filings in several online databases, including EDGAR.
Extra Information available for UK companies
欧洲杯投注Companies included in the list are either constituents of the FTSE 100 index if they are part of the top 100 largest companies by market capitalization, or the FTSE 250 if they are in the next 250 following companies quoted on the London Stock Exchange. They are listed as either part of the FTSE 100 or FTSE 250. All together these companies form the FTSE 350 Index.
- Type: XLS file
- Size: 830 Ko
- Sheets: 5
- 1 sheet containing the Top 500 US Companies data with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 350 UK Companies data with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 230 Canadian Companies data with filters
- 1 sheet containing the Top 200 Australian Companies data with filters
- 1 sheet with the description of the data
- Author/Editor: Disfold